BODY CARE BOX
Collaboration BLANLAC x HerbSardinia
This body care box draws its inspiration from the power of aromatic herb varieties and wild scents that grace the land of Sardinia.
These organic soaps and oil are a real gift for your skin as they delicately hydrate and gently clean it, leaving you a captivating and natural fragrance of Sardinia. They are made of pure organic essential oils and are an ode to this untamed nature. 100% artisanally Made in Italy.
All our cosmetics are made from cruelty-free materials as part of our ethos. Know more about our sustainable materials.
Handmade in Italy
The box contains:
- an organic scrub soap - Sardinian laurel
- an organic soap - Sardinian rosemary and mint
- an organic body oil - Sardinian 10 aromatic essences
Certified by CCPB (Consortium for Biological Control Products) and are labeled cruelty free and vegan by Peta. These cosmetics are ideal for sensitive skins as they contain no SLS or SLES, no artificial colors, no synthetic perfumes, no parabens, no preservatives or any synthetic component.
Items purchased on the site can be shipped all over the world.
The items will be shipped to the delivery address specified when placing your order.
Notably for security reasons, BLANLAC shall not process any order for which a general delivery address, a P.O. box, or a Cedex address has been provided.
We aim to send all orders out as quickly as possible. The delivery time will depend on where you live:
- Europe: around 2-7 working days*
- International: around 5-20 working days*
BLANLAC cannot be held responsible in the event of late delivery for any reason (such as holidays, customs delays, postal strikes or adverse weather conditions) and you shall not be entitled to compensation from BLANLAC.
Return and refund information
The general refund policy of BLANLAC allows you to withdraw within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery of the items, without having to provide reasons and without having to pay any penalties. Beyond this time, you will no longer be able to exercise your right of withdrawal.
You may return the item(s) you do not want within this time period and under certain conditions:
(1) The RETURN shipping costs are borne by the customer - BLANLAC will deduct the return shipping costs from the amount to be refunded;
(2) Prior to any return, you must contact and notify BLANLAC about the return by email at firstname.lastname@example.org . BLANLAC will send you a return label with the return address already pre-encoded.
(3) The returned item(s) are unused, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged, and with all original tags attached;
(4) The returned item(s) are in their original packaging (shoe box);
(5) The returned item(s) are sent in a single package. If the original packaging is too damaged, you can use your own reinforced packaging.
In the event of non-compliance with those instructions, the return item(s) will be considered as inconsistent with our returns policy and it will not be reimbursed. BLANLAC reserves the right to refuse items from a single order if returned at different times or if the products are damaged.
If the return is made according to the above mentioned conditions, BLANLAC will refund any amounts already charged upon receipt of the items and will deduct the return shipping costs.
BLANLAC will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged.
For more information, we invite you to consult our terms and conditions of sales.