These boots are a new classic with their chic and urban features. This almond toes eco alter nappa pair wears perfect slim heels of 7 cm heel that offer height to walk with all day long without compromising comfort.
Handmade in Italy.
All of our shoes are made from non-leather materials as part of our cruelty-free ethos. Know more about our sustainable materials.
Upper in eco alter nappa or wood
Lining and sole in smooth eco alter nappa
Breathable, waterproof, antibacterial, comfort insole
Outsole in thunit or rubber (VIBRAM for specific designs)
Made in Italy
Take care of your shoes with a clean, soft and dry cloth. Our detailed care advices to help you with the maintenance of your shoes, click here.
Items purchased on the site can be shipped all over the world.
The items will be shipped to the delivery address specified when placing your order.
Notably for security reasons, BLANLAC shall not process any order for which a general delivery address, a P.O. box, or a Cedex address has been provided.
We aim to send all orders out as quickly as possible. The delivery time will depend on where you live:
- Europe: around 2-7 working days*
- International: around 5-20 working days*
International orders: You may be subject to tax or duty pursuant for imported goods upon arrival. Please check with your local customs office for duty and tax requirements.
BLANLAC cannot be held responsible in the event of late delivery for any reason (such as holidays, customs delays, postal strikes or adverse weather conditions) and you shall not be entitled to compensation from BLANLAC.
Return and refund information
The general refund policy of BLANLAC allows you to withdraw within fourteen (14) days from the date of delivery of the items, without having to provide reasons and without having to pay any penalties. Beyond this time, you will no longer be able to exercise your right of withdrawal.
You may return the item(s) you do not want within this time period and under certain conditions:
(1) The RETURN shipping costs are borne by the customer - BLANLAC will deduct the return shipping costs from the amount to be refunded;
(2) Prior to any return, you must contact and notify BLANLAC about the return by email at email@example.com . BLANLAC will send you a return label with the return address already pre-encoded.
(3) The returned item(s) are unused, unaltered, unwashed, undamaged, and with all original tags attached;
(4) The returned item(s) are in their original packaging (shoe box);
(5) The returned item(s) are sent in a single package. If the original packaging is too damaged, you can use your own reinforced packaging.
In the event of non-compliance with those instructions, the return item(s) will be considered as inconsistent with our returns policy and it will not be reimbursed. BLANLAC reserves the right to refuse items from a single order if returned at different times or if the products are damaged.
If the return is made according to the above mentioned conditions, BLANLAC will refund any amounts already charged upon receipt of the items and will deduct the return shipping costs.
BLANLAC will not assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation in the event that return packages are lost, stolen, mishandled, or damaged.
For more information, we invite you to consult our terms and conditions of sales.